Monday, December 3, 2012

Where We Are

As I mentioned last Saturday in the blog post, Masquerade is currently going through some account difficulties in terms of banking. I'd like to inform you all that the problem is currently being solved. I'm working right now to open up a separate bank account to use for Amazon (the primary distributor of money for Kickstarter).

It's going slow as does most things to do with the bank. My hope is that by the end of the week I will sort this mess out.

Apologizes to having everyone wait like this. I should have looked into this matter sooner, if this were a real job I probably would have been fired. I'd like to promise that a solution will come soon, but considering its bank involved and out of my hands I have no idea how long this will take.

I can promise that as soon as the banking gets sorted out, I'll post that the Kickstarter is up. So stay tuned until then!


Check out the map in the meanwhile! A full hand drawn version of it is going to be one of the prizes for the Kickstarter, it will even be signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment