What about the Kickstarter, you ask? Oh. We got funded!
But I've not been celebrating though, I've been hard at work at the next few steps. Polishing the project and finding printers so we can get the game/book shipped in March. What does that entail, exactly? Well, here's the planned schedule.
- Finish basic edits on book and rulebook
- Find graphic designer for book cover
Find artist for redesigning cards
- Playtest game to perfect rulebook
- Get samples from several printers for cards
- Get example of final art for cards
- Create Plague Doctor card
- Finish final book cover
- Finish final chapter headers
- Decide on a final printer
- Complete final edits on book and rulebook
- Get shipping addresses for Kickstarter backers
- Finalize card box
- Video tape a playtesting round and create a video for it
- Complete final card art and put cards together
- Get first edition cards and books printed
- Ship! (late March by the latest)
I'm going to need volunteers for more playtesting in the card game before we ship, so please message me if interested!