Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Last Day

It's hard to believe it, but we're on the last day of the Kickstarter.


We've come so far in the past month, it's hard to believe where we once were. I'm so happy I did this, even if the Kickstarter probably isn't going to go through this first time. The last 30 days have been some of the most enlightening and beneficial moments of the project. I've learned so much in regards to editing, marketing, building connections, and selling a product that I think this Kickstarter has been worth it.

Even to those of you who feel this project doesn't deserve to go forward, I say thank you. Thank you everyone. This has been a major learning experience in my life, both the good and the bad parts. Thank you everyone who has backed me and given me the support I've had this month. Thank you those who have given me criticism. Everything has been valuable.

I'll be posting a "plans for the future" page soon to let all the backers know where I'll be taking Masquerade next. This project is far from over.

Link to the Kickstarter

No comments:

Post a Comment