Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Marching into March

Hey guys, it's been a long time I feel since I've updated but I have been posting things to the Facebook page if you want constant news. I've done a lot of work on my own since the start of Spring break, but there hasn't been any recent art. Expect some later this week though!

I, myself, have been running around all week trying to find literacy agents for the Masquerade book and talking to printers for the cards. There's good news on both fronts too.

The good news for the printers is that we found someone willing and able to do it below the price range I was expecting, meaning we may have some extra budget to work with. No promises though! There's still much to do and combined with the costs of the box, we'll just have to see.

The promise I can make is that everything is all set and we're waiting on the art to be finished up. It's going to look perfect.

As for the literacy agents, I've heard back from a few of them...They declined. But that doesn't discourage me one bit. There's plenty of agents out there and it's only a matter of finding the right one for Masquerade. Expect to hear news on if one is found as soon as I receive word.

The next update will be an art one. Look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment