Thursday, September 13, 2012

Latest Video Blog and Facebook Group

Hey guys, as usual check out the latest YouTube video of my day to day blog.


Stuff is going along really good so far when I have the time to actually do things! I'm going to be talking with some graphic designers and looking into printing the card game soon after I test a few things. One rule in particular I want to add to gameplay and see it changes things.

Also, I've created the first ever Masquerade Facebook group! Like it here (http://www.facebook.com/masqueradegame) and show your support! I'll be adding constant new updates from there, so it's worth the look.

As a promise so this blog doesn't go to waste, I will make sure to include in a future update on here more history behind Masquerade.

See you for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment