Monday, September 24, 2012

QA Video is Finally Up

Hey guys, just a quick update on some videos I've done recently. Firstly, there's the QA (Quality Assurance) video I put together for my recent playtesting session with the Masquerade card game at school. When you check it out, please excuse the narrow frame. I stupidly filmed with cellphone on the wrong side and video came out funky on my computer.



The session went really well though and I'm glad I could finally post what a game looks like on the internet. The players had a lot of fun and gave some excellent feedback (which I still need to compile into the computer at some point).

Other than that, there's my updated blog video which you can check out here.



I think I'm going to be doing a big blog post in the future on some more book related topics, so you fans of the Masquerade book can look forward to that. Maybe another character study piece since the Gunter Newgate one went over so well...

That's all for now, thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment