Sunday, October 14, 2012

A New Contest? Upcoming Chapter 3!

Like I've mentioned in this weekend's blog video, things haven't been going as great as I wanted with that new contest.


I think I might do a revamp of the contest so that I'll let people design their own cards and fight over with one they'd like to see go into the card game. That way I can encourage the fans to really get invested with the game.

We'll have to see what people think though, I don't want to manipulate anyone after all!

On the news with the book, if you watch the video you'll notice I said it's almost done, and it is! I'm on the last few chapters and all the really climatic stuff is happening. It's both exciting and sad at the same time, it's been such a joy writing this now I have to focus on editing and publishing it once it's finished. I might go into self-publishing or maybe I'll take it to a larger company and see if they pick up the game and the book.

No one's ever marketed both a card game and a book to my knowledge.

With that note, I think it's time to post the next chapter of the book on the blog (I believe we're on chapter 3). I'd love to hear what everyone thinks of it! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment