Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Some New Designs and a Sick Day

So if you've been watching my recent video blogs, you guys will know that I've been sick for the past few days and haven't had the opportunity to be updating the blog as I should be. As a form of apology, here's some sneak peaks at some card that the talented Ryan Hill has been doing for me in concerns to the card back.




They're a very different take on the dark feeling behind the Masquerade card game, but I think they look really cool all the same. He's also going to be trying to improve the character pictures, something I plan on doing this weekend as well.

Here's the new banner too for the WordPress website I have in the works that will be displaying all sorts of important info on the Masquerade book and card game!


As you can see I've been pretty busy! I want to do something like a character study for this page again too, since the Newgate one went over so well. I think I may do the Count Lance Wymund one. =)

Stay tuned guys, thanks for your support! Any feedback on the new card backs is welcomed!


No comments:

Post a Comment